Crimson Trace Saved One Of My Viewers


Another home invasion stopped by the presence of a gun with a Crimson Trace Laser!

This is the original post from my viewer: Thankful your wife and child were not harmed and that you had shown her how to use it if needed. My hubby has done the same thing. Taught me all about it and I have my own 40 cal Glock with Crimson Trace Laser on it as well, actually on all 3 of the handguns I own. I feel so much safer with the lasers on them, I shoot more accurately as well while target practicing. I was in almost an identical situation but only with no child, just me at home, we had a salesperson drive up selling Omaha steaks from a van one day in the middle of the day a year ago. Hubby had just left for his 2nd shift job. I had locked the doors and returned to my desk upstairs to work (self-employed work from home) I heard someone ring the doorbell, and like your wife, peaked out did not know them so was clearly not opening the door. The guy proceeded to jiggle the doorknob and then the last straw was when I peaked out again and saw him pushing his body against the door while jiggling the doorknob. I promptly had Lucy in my hand (My 40 cal glock) enabled the red dot laser and had it aimed and ready too at my door, which has a glass inset in it, and suddenly he gave up. I had the phone in my pocket ready to call to report the home invasion as I was about to shoot me an intruder. he must have seen the red dot laser through the glass window as well. I sure did not want to have to go that far, and thank God I did not have to shoot him. Later that month he was caught robbing an elderly lady in our neighborhood. I detest thieves!! Thanks for sharing your story. I pray I am never faced with that situation again or any other for that matter, but thankful I know how to use the gun and that the red dot has a huge affect in deterring thieves!

The laser seen in this video can be purchased on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kQ4GKE