Make Your Beard Grow Faster


 
So I have been growing my beard back for one week now, and I want to grow it back as fast as possible. I remember when I tested out peppermint essential oil, it had been shown to help a beard grow fuller, thicker, faster. I thought what better time to test it than now? Since I had pictures from the time lapse when I was growing it before, I thought I would start applying it to my face and compare the pictures from my last growth cycle to this ones to see if it really does work.

So I have been applying it for one week now and here are the results.


 
Now, I have grown my beard out to one week several times in my life and I certainly notice a difference. My beard already seems to be darks and longer than where it normally is at this point.
 
 
So the science behind this is when you apply peppermint oil to your face, it gives you this nice refreshing tingling feeling. That tingling feeling is actually increasing the blood flow to your face, and getting more nutrients to your hair follicles. It also helps to awaken dormant follicles. That is why you produce a fuller, thicker, faster growing beard. Scientific studies have also shown that it is more effect than 3% Minoxidil. Now I haven't used Minoxidil, but I know several others of you have, and if you have before and it didn't work for you, peppermint essential oil may.
 
Well I am excited and encouraged by what I have seen so far and will continue testing it to see if it will help me to grow my beard back faster. Stay tuned for future updates!
 
DoTerra Essential Oil - http://amzn.to/2lC0PS3