My Quest To Grow An Epic Beard – 2 Weeks


My Quest To Grow An Epic Beard – 2 Weeks

 

So this is my first video on growing a beard. Now my quest to grow awesome beard started about eight weeks ago and it was pretty far along but when I was trimming, I made a mistake.  I kind of didn't like the way they look because I shaved my neck. So I just went ahead and started all over and I decided that I would take picture time lapses along the way.

So right now I’m at two weeks and here's the time-lapse if you want to see it.

So anyway this time I decided to grow my beard underneath and I'm just going to let the whole thing grow out and see how it looks.

Here you can see what my beard look like before when I had shaved my neck. So I know people are probably interested in just kind of what your beard growth looks like over time. So here you can see, my lights not that great, but from the pictures hopefully you can kind of see where we are. So this is two weeks of growth from being shaved. So I invite you to follow along as I’m trying to grow a fairly big beard. I’ll take another update here and another week and I just keep you up about my progress. Also one thing I want to mention at this time, I did something a little different than before. I had beard oil from before when my beard started to get a little longer and about a week into growing my new beard, I start putting that on there. It does get itchy on your neck at first, and that really did help a lot. I do notice that it is a lot softer than before. So alright, if you want to keep updated on my progress, won’t you please s subscribes to my channel?  Thanks for watching