My Story Was Featured In One Of URMAKER's Videos


Well guys, I'm pretty excited! My story was featured in one of URMAKER's videos!





Here is URMAKER's Video

 
 
Here is the transcript of my story.  
I grew up in this very small Midwestern community out in the middle of the country. It was really an awesome area to grow up in because of the environment. Woods and creeks surrounded the whole area, and growing up there I spent a lot of time out in these woods. This area I grew up in was rumored to be haunted because of the old cemetery that was at the edge of this town, but this is not what this story is about…


It was around 2001, I was about 16 at this time. It was the right around the beginning of October and my next door neighbor, who was around 10 or so at the time was having a Halloween / birthday party and he had several other kids over from his grade. As part of the festivities, they were planning on taking a hayride through the woods. I thought it would be fun to try and scare them while they were on this ride, so as they were about to leave, I slipped away and went down to the woods. It was about 9:30 PM at this time and it was very dark outside. I made my way into the woods and decided I was going to hide under the side of the large bridge that crossed the creek, so I climbed down the railing and stood on the cement platform below to wait. Now I had been waiting in this spot for around 10 minutes. I was watching for the truck’s headlights to come down the road so I could get into position. As I am watching down the road, I see a man walk out of the woods and onto the side of the road. I could not tell exactly what he was doing as he was probably about 75 feet of so away from me and it was really dark in the woods that night. I found it odd that the guy did not have a flashlight or anything, but then again neither did I… After about 20 seconds or so, the guy turned around and walked back into the woods… I didn’t think he had seen me because I had been in my location for a good 10 minutes before I ever saw him, I didn’t feel too threaten either because in order to get to me he would have had to cross the bridge or the water to sneak up on me. I stayed in my spot for another couple of minutes and watched the area where the guy went back into the woods. I never did see any light and he soon disappeared deeper into the woods.


After a few minutes, I decided it would probably be best to get out of there. I quietly climbed out from under the bridge and made my way out of the woods and back to the party. I didn’t think anyone else had gone out there to scare the kids besides me. I clearly saw the silhouette of this man, and his appearance was much different than anyone's at the party, tall and decently built. When I got back I asked my neighbor’s parents if anyone else was out in the woods to scare the kids during the hay ride and they said no. When the kids returned, I asked the guy driving the truck about it, and they saw no such person… So I just saw a man walk out of a dark woods only to re-enter it… It was creepy, but I never felt I was in much danger as I’m pretty sure he never saw me.


So a couple days later I am out in the woods with my buddy from down the street, during the daytime though this time. We were near the area where I saw this guy and we find this post that has been buried in the ground and on top of it are three animal skulls. The are pretty large skulls too, appearing to be that of a dog or possible a deer. The post was in the center of a star with a circle around it made from animal bones.  Clearly someone had spent some time building this. But it gets even scarier, a short ways away from this post was a dead goat. It had a rope tied around it’s neck and its throat had been cut. My friend and I knocked down the post and left. While it was obviously a very disturbing thing to find, I guess we didn’t think too much of it, because this area has had its fair share of oddities because of the rumors about it being haunted and we assumed it was just some people trying scare people and create a good story.


Now jump ahead a few weeks. I was usually out at night a fair amount, my friend and I like to ride our bikes around the streets at night and talk, and on this particular night we noticed a group of four  people walking around the streets. They were wearing all black. We acknowledged them, but they didn’t say anything back. It was odd, but whatever. We saw them a couple of other times that week too, just being creepers.


Now here is the scariest part of all, and I need to be completely honest, I can’t remember if this event happened this same week or it was a couple of weeks later after we saw these people on the streets, but I know it was around this time because my friend moved away shortly after this happened and I know it was closely related to this time period. My friend as the oldest of 6 kids and he had a sister who was 12 at the time who shared a bedroom with her 3 year old sister. One night around 2 or 3 in the morning she heard a noise by the doorway of her bedroom. She rolled over to look and standing in the doorway was a guy wearing all black. She started screaming and the guy immediately took off. Her parents bedroom would directly across the hall from hers and they came. When they went into the living room, the front door was wide open. Someone had definitely been in their house… They looked outside but couldn’t find anyone. I assume they slipped into a nearby house or the woods which was a short distance away.


I don’t know their intent, but I have a pretty good idea… I know there was occult activity that went on out there in those woods...


This story happen in 2002.